- 80 g cheese, tasty or cheddar
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled
- 25 g Butter, see EDC recipe
- 3-4 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 litre water
- 500 g arborio rice
- 2x 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 1-2 cups Fresh herbs
- pepper, to taste
Add 80g cheese and grate 5secs/speed 9. Set aside.
Add quartered onion and garlic clove and chop 3secs/speed 7.
Add butter and saute for 2mins/100C/speed 1.
Add the TM stock concentrate, water and arborio rice and cook for 15mins/100C/Reverse/speed 2.
Add the diced tomatoes and cook a further 5mins/100C/Reverse/speed 2. If risotto starts to bubble, tip the MC at an angle. When finished, set aside in a large mixing bowl.
Add herbs (I used whatever was in my garden) to the TM bowl and chop 3secs/speed 7. If you want them really finely chopped then wash and dry the TM bowl before chopping herbs - I didn't do this and it was fine.
In the large mixing bowl, combine the risotto with the cheese, herbs and pepper. Serve with a nice cool glass of white wine.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam