- 1 onion, Cut in Half
- 30 gram oil
- 1 potato, Cut in Quarters
- 0.5 sweet potato, Cut in Quarters
- 1 carrot, Cut in Quarters
- 6-8 broccoli florets
- 2 tomatoes, Cut in Quarters
- 1 tablespoon Vege Stock Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 can brown lentils
- 50 grams Wine or Water
- frozen peas, Handful
- 1 corn cob, kernels only
- 1 teaspoon Corn Flour
- 1 tablespoon Gravox Powder
Chop Onion, Speed 5 for 2-3 seconds
Add Oil and Saute on Varoma temp, Speed 2 for 5 minutes
Add Potato, Sweet Potato and Carrot. Chop on Speed 5 for 2-3 seconds
Add Broccoli and Tomatoes. Chop on Speed 5 for 2 seconds
Add remaining ingredients (except Peas, Corn, Gravox and corn flour), gently combine with spatula before replacing lid to cook 100deg Speed 2 for 20 minutes.
Lift the MC and add the peas, corn and gravox powder, and if it's not already thick then combine the corn flour with cool water and pour into the mixture. Replace MC and cook 100deg Speed 2 for 5 minutes.
After finished, remove lid from jug and allow all ingredients to cool in bowl.
Add filling to pastry and bake. I used store bought puff pastry (but you could use whatever you like, perhaps a dairy free pastry to keep the dish entirely Vegan). I cut each sheet in half, added filling in a strip along the centre then rolled into a log, pricked along the top with a fork. I baked the whole logs then sliced them afterwards into 4 pieces. You could also make individual pasties or a larger pie.
Accessories you need
You could add a clove of garlic with the onion in the first step, also a handful of baby spinach and/or fresh herbs at same time as Broccoli and Tomatoes. This is the sort of recipe that you can use up whatever leftover vegies are in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Variation Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Banana and Date Muffins
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free