- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 large eggplant cubed
- 400 g tin of diced tomatoes
Place onion and garlic in TM bowl, chop for
2-3 secs on speed 7
Scrape down sides of bowl and add 20g oil
and saute for 2 mins 100 degrees on speed 1
Add cubed eggplant and 20g oil. Saute for
2 mins 100 degrees reverse speed 1
Add tin of diced tomatoes and salt and
pepper to taste. Cook for 8-10mins 100
degrees, reverse speed 1. Serve on a bed
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Kisir - Turkish Tabbouli
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)