- 200 g hulled millet, Soaked for at least 2 hours
- 500 g water
- 250 g pumpkin, cubed
- 25 g spring onions
- 50 g rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 20 g seeded mustard
- 3 tablespoon mint, fresh
- 200 g TMX yoghurt
- 20 g seeded mustard
Add 500 grams of water to bowl.
Insert bottom tray of Varoma. Add cubed pumpkin.
Insert top tray of Varoma. Add millet spread over wet baking paper.
Steam on Varoma temperature for 30 minutes on speed 3.
Clean and dry bowl.
Add spring onions to bowl and chop for 5 seconds speed 6. Scrape sides.
Add pumpkin and mix for 3 seconds speed 5. Scrape sides.
Add millet, seeded mustard, oats, egg and salt and pepper to taste and mix
on reverse for 10 seconds.
Scoop out into balls (or large patties) and cook in non stick frypan for around 10 minutes or until golden.
Put mint into bowl and chop on speed 8 for 5 seconds. Scrape sides.
Add yoghurt and seeded mustard and mix on speed 4 for 10 seconds.
Drizzel over patties and served with chopped chives.
Accessories you need
Converted from Rosemary Stanton's Healthy Cooking
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Raw Raspberry and Coconut Cheesecake
- Orange & Chocolate Ricotta Tart
- Bean-Free Sundried Tomato Hummus
- Parsnip & Maple Syrup Cake
- Chickpea, Tomato & Quinoa Soup (Veg & Gluten Free)
- Pear, Pecan and Cheese Slice
- Raspberry and Walnut Crumble Slice
- Chicken & Pumpkin Salad with Chickpeas
- Caramel, Honey and Salted Cashew Slice
- Easy Apricot & Nut Balls
- Spiced Rhubarb & Blueberry Jam
- Annabel Langbein ultimate chocolate cake
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- GLUTEN FREE NO ADDED SUGAR PLUM TART
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Little winner chicken dinner
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- Banana and Date Muffins