THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 3 cloves garlic
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 can Tinned tomatoes
- 270 grams coconut milk, (Medium sized can)
- 2-3 heaped tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 450 grams sweet potato, Cut into small cubes
- 2 cans Chickpeas, Drained and rinsed
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Place onion and garlic into TMX bowl. Chop 8 seconds, speed 6.
Scrape down sides, add oil and spices.
Saute 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add vegetable stock, tinned tomatoes, coconut milk and peanut butter.
Mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
Insert butterfly and add cubed sweet potato.
Add water until all ingredients are covered.
Cook 40 mins, 100 degrees, speed .
Add chickpeas and 170mL of extra water.
Cook for a further 20 minutes, 100 degrees, speed .
- Serve with steamed rice and a dollop of natural yoghurt.
This recipe was adapted from The Lemon Bowl, with a few changes to replace the spice for more child-friendly flavours.
Although not very appetising in my photos, it is really tasty and a great dish for the freezer - it makes two meals for my family of four (kids are 3 and 1), served with rice and/or naan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”