- 120 g almonds, blanched
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 4 stalks shallots
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 2 eggs
Place almonds in the thermomix and grind for 10 seconds, speed 9. Place into a bowl.
Add carrot and shallots and chop speed 6, 4 seconds and place into the almond meal bowl
Put in the zucchini and chop speed 5, 3 seconds. Place zucchini in a muslin cloth and squeeze out the juice - I save mine for my green smoothie.
Put everything back in the bowl with eggs, salt and pepper and mix for 20 seconds on speed 3.
In a large fry pan heat some oil, I used coconut oil. With a dessert spoon scoop out mixture and plop it onto hot pan. Smooth with the back of the spoon.
Cook for 3-4 mins each side and place onto a plate with a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Serve on a bed of baby spinach with avocado, cooked cherry tomatoes and shallots.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Warm Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad - Paleo, Gluten Free
- Tomato and Roast Capsicum Soup
- Seeded Paleo Bread (adapted from Pete Evans)
- Buckwheat and Sesame Crackers
- Gluten free Scroll
- Asian Coleslaw with chunky Thai Cashew Dressing
- Egg free paleo pumpkin bread
- Moroccan Chickpea, Pear Quinoa
- Kale, broccoli and almond salad
- Caramalised onion, spinach and three cheese frittata
- Spinach and Seed Crackers
- Spicy Hot Chocolate
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- cron milk
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake