- 2 Brown Onion Halved
- 100 grams light olive oil
- 200 grams pumpkin thinly sliced
- 200 grams potatoes thinly sliced
- 1 level teaspoon TMX stock concentrate
- 1 level teaspoon parsley
- 100 grams water
- 80 grams Cheese cubed
- 30 grams cream
- 5 eggs
- pinch Salt and pepper
Put onions into mixing bowl and chop for 4 sec/speed 4
Add light olive oil and saute 7 min/ Varoma/ speed
Insert butterfly. Add sliced pumpkin and potatoes, water and stock. Cook 13 mins/ Varoma/ / speed .
Remove butterfly. Drain the onions, potatoes and pumpkin into tmx basket then set aside into a large bowl.
Clean and dry thermomix mixing bowl. Add cheese and grate 5 secs/speed 9
Add cream and eggs mix 15 secs/ speed 6. Pour into the large bowl and mix together with potatoes, pumpkin and onions.
Pour mixture into a deep preheated frying pan. Cook until golden brown on bottom. I then put the frying pan (minus handle) into the grill to brown the top. For the more skilled cook turn onto plate and carefully slide into fying pan to brown other side.
Use large plate to serve and cut into wedges. Serve with salad.
Tastes like potato bake/ quiche
This is a varient of the spanish potato omelet in the my way of cooking cookbook.
1. Bacon can be added to mixing bowl when chopping and frying onions.
2. Instead of frying as a frittata try baking the mixture in muffin trays. Great for kids and picnics as can be eaten cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Lamb Shanks
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Kahlúa frappe
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Golden Syrup Dumplings-Using Simmering Basket
- Golden Syrup Dumplings using Blade Cover
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's