- 50 g olive oil
- 1 onion, halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp turmeric
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Black Sesame Seeds, or Nigella seeds
- 1 kg Ruby l ou or Royal Blue potato cubed
- 2 carrots, cubed
- 200 g pumpkin, cubed
- 500 g water
- 300 g green bean, ettes
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 100 g sour cream
- Juice 1 lemon
8Recipe is created for
oil, onion garlic, curry powder, turmeric and chilli flakes into TM bowl.
for 5 seconds on speed 6, then sauté for 2 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed
salt, seeds and all vegetables except beanettes. Add water and cook for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on reverse
+ speed soft.
topped and tailed beanettes into Varoma
dish and put into place whilst curry is cooking.
beanettes when time is up and set aside.
remaining ingredients to curry and cook a further 3 minutes at Varoma
temperature on reverse + speed soft.
immediately with beanettes on top.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Cauliflower mango coconut curry
- South Indian Cauliflower Curry
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella