- 50 g olive oil
- 1 onion, halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp turmeric
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Black Sesame Seeds, or Nigella seeds
- 1 kg Ruby l ou or Royal Blue potato cubed
- 2 carrots, cubed
- 200 g pumpkin, cubed
- 500 g water
- 300 g green bean, ettes
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 100 g sour cream
- Juice 1 lemon
8Recipe is created for
oil, onion garlic, curry powder, turmeric and chilli flakes into TM bowl.
for 5 seconds on speed 6, then sauté for 2 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed
salt, seeds and all vegetables except beanettes. Add water and cook for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on reverse
+ speed soft.
topped and tailed beanettes into Varoma
dish and put into place whilst curry is cooking.
beanettes when time is up and set aside.
remaining ingredients to curry and cook a further 3 minutes at Varoma
temperature on reverse + speed soft.
immediately with beanettes on top.
Accessories you need
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Misty Moos Dahl
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- LCHF egg curry
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Hops biz zejt
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon