- 50 g olive oil
- 1 onion, halved
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp turmeric
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Black Sesame Seeds, or Nigella seeds
- 1 kg Ruby l ou or Royal Blue potato cubed
- 2 carrots, cubed
- 200 g pumpkin, cubed
- 500 g water
- 300 g green bean, ettes
- 2 tsp raw sugar
- 100 g sour cream
- Juice 1 lemon
8Recipe is created for
oil, onion garlic, curry powder, turmeric and chilli flakes into TM bowl.
for 5 seconds on speed 6, then sauté for 2 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed
salt, seeds and all vegetables except beanettes. Add water and cook for 15 minutes at Varoma temperature on reverse
+ speed soft.
topped and tailed beanettes into Varoma
dish and put into place whilst curry is cooking.
beanettes when time is up and set aside.
remaining ingredients to curry and cook a further 3 minutes at Varoma
temperature on reverse + speed soft.
immediately with beanettes on top.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Quick Puff Pastry