- 250g pumpkin - diced
- 200g quinoa, (soaked overnight, washed and drained)
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 80g dried apricots
- 80g Cashews
- 20g chia seeds
- hand of mint leves
- 80g TM Yogurt
- 20g tahini
- juice 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to season
Once pumpkin and quinoa are cooked. Leave to cool.
Empty out water from TM bowl and add apricots, cashews, mint and chia.
Pulse once on turbo.
Add fruit and nut mixture to the pumpkin and quinoa.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- White bean dip
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Healthy Chocolates