- 250g pumpkin - diced
- 200g quinoa, (soaked overnight, washed and drained)
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 80g dried apricots
- 80g Cashews
- 20g chia seeds
- hand of mint leves
- 80g TM Yogurt
- 20g tahini
- juice 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to season
Once pumpkin and quinoa are cooked. Leave to cool.
Empty out water from TM bowl and add apricots, cashews, mint and chia.
Pulse once on turbo.
Add fruit and nut mixture to the pumpkin and quinoa.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Beetroot Burgers
- Veggie Loaded Wholefood Pasta Sauce
- The Best Ever Vegan Vegetable Bake
- Onion fritters
- Creamy Coconut Sweet Potato & Chick Pea Curry
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Easy Uttapam
- loubya with tomato (loubya a banadoura)
- Stir Fry Cauliflower
- Chiko Roll - Gluten Free
- Carrot, nut and banana baked bars
- Simple, creamy Hommus
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Never try another hummus again!
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee