- 250g pumpkin - diced
- 200g quinoa, (soaked overnight, washed and drained)
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 80g dried apricots
- 80g Cashews
- 20g chia seeds
- hand of mint leves
- 80g TM Yogurt
- 20g tahini
- juice 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to season
Once pumpkin and quinoa are cooked. Leave to cool.
Empty out water from TM bowl and add apricots, cashews, mint and chia.
Pulse once on turbo.
Add fruit and nut mixture to the pumpkin and quinoa.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Baba Ganoush Chicken
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Never try another hummus again!
- Caramel sticky date cookies
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Rima's Lahmee b ajeen tablee
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties