- 400 grams Pumpkin - cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sprig rosemary
- 250 grams Frozen spinach
- 1 litre water
- 100 grams dried spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worstershire sauce
- 800 grams chopped tomato, canned
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 75 grams ricotta cheese
- 100 grams natural yoghurt
- 75 grams chopped/grated cheese
- 1 pinch Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon EVOO (olive oil)
Peel and dice pumpkin, with garlic rosemary and seasoning place in TM bowl, chop 15 sec, speed 7, set aside.
Combine spinach, ricotta and youghurt in TM bowl, chop 30 secs, speed 9.
Place water and salt into mixing bowl and bring to boil, 8 min, 100degrees, reverse, speed 1. Add pasta and cook 10 mins, 100 degreees, reverse, spped 1. Drain pasta and set aside.
Preheat oven to 190 degrees.
Empty tinned tomatoes into TM bowl, 5mins, 100degrees, reverse, speed 1. Add Worcester sauce, soy sauce and basil and black pepper and cook 10mins, 100 degrees, rev, speed 1. Set aside.
Place onion in mixing bowl, chop 3 secs, speed 7, add 20g butter, sauté 3mins, varoma, speed 1. Add pumpkin and stock, cook 5mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Spread the pumpkin mixture over base over ovenproof dish (approx 30x20cm). Top with half the pasta, the tomato sauce, remaining pasta then spinach mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheese and place in oven for 30mins until bubbling nicely.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- BBQ Sauce
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Vegan Pesto
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce