- 150 grams cheese, Tasty Cheddar
- 1 red pepper, De-seeded and cubed
- 410 grams corn kernels, Tin, drained (doesn't need to be exact weight)
- 1 pinch salt & pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder, Optional and can put more or less according to taste
- 2 eggs
- 115 grams Milk
- 74 grams plain flour, Or change for gluten free version
- 1 teaspoon baking powder, Use gluten free if wanting GF version
10h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add grated cheese or cheese in pieces and grate in bowl for a few seconds.
Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix on for 1 min or until desired consistency. Add more flour if you want a thicker batter and more milk if you want a thinner batter.
Serve with a fresh green salad and /or the beetroot and carrot salad. Delicious!
Mixing Fritter Batter
Accessories you need
Add or replace ingredients - the ones in the photo were minus the red pepper as I didn't have one, but they do look a lot nicer with one!
Add sun-dried tomatoes - adds colour and a lovely flavour.
Kids love helping to make them, and they fill the house with a lovely appetising aroma!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats