THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 50 grams white quinoa, red quinoa, red rice, wild rice and French lentils
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable concentrated stock
- 200 grams grape tomatoes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 2 spring onions
- 1 bunch coriander
- 12 mint leaves
- 1,200 grams water
- 1 Orange peeled
- 1/2 orange zest
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 pinch fennel seeds and cumin seeds
- 1 spring onion
- 30 grams olive oil
- 30 grams white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place water in TM bowl, insert basket and place rice, lentils and stock into basket and cook for 15 minutes at Varoma Temperature on speed 4. Add quinoa to basket and cook for a further 15 minutes at Varoma Temperature on speed 4. Set aside
Chop cucumber and spring onions in 1/2 inch squares, halve tomatoes and roughly chop mint and coriander.
Toss with rice, lentils and quinoa
Place all ingredients in TM bowl and process for 2 minutes on speed 10
Add to salad
Quinoa, Lentil, Red and Wild Rice Salad
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Almond Sushi “Rice”
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Zucchini with tomato (kosa a banadoura)
- Thai Brinjal and Tomato Soup
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)