- 200 grams Quinoa
- small bunch of parsley
- two tomatoes deseeded
- 700 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Place Quinoa in steaming basket and rinse quickly under cold water.
Add water to TM bowl, place basket into water and cook for 18minutes at 100 degrees on speed 4.
Once cooked place in a bowl and allow to cool.
Cut tomatoes in half( depending on size) add parsely to TM bowl and set dial to closed lid position and pulse on turbo for 2-3 seconds.
Add this mixture to cool Quinoa and dress with olive oil , juice of one lemon, salt and pepper to taste and toss.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy pumpkin and pea quinoa
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)
- Silverbeet and Rice Bake
- Apple and Cinnamon Porridge
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- Grain Free Vegetable Lasagne
- Warming Kitchari
- Dahl Curry
- Mushroom & Brown Lentil Bolognaise Sauce