- 200 grams Quinoa
- small bunch of parsley
- two tomatoes deseeded
- 700 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Place Quinoa in steaming basket and rinse quickly under cold water.
Add water to TM bowl, place basket into water and cook for 18minutes at 100 degrees on speed 4.
Once cooked place in a bowl and allow to cool.
Cut tomatoes in half( depending on size) add parsely to TM bowl and set dial to closed lid position and pulse on turbo for 2-3 seconds.
Add this mixture to cool Quinoa and dress with olive oil , juice of one lemon, salt and pepper to taste and toss.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Stuffed Peppers
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Dishwasher Gel
- Mel's Sticky Date Pudding
- Gluten Free Breakfast Muffins - Super Easy!
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Black Forest Scrolls
- Creole Style Jambalaya
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Multigrain Bread
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice