- 300 g full cream milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 g oat, rolled
- 1 pinch salt
- Fresh Baby Spinach
- cheese, grated
- pine nuts
- sun-dried tomato pesto
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Oats to bowl Then 30 secs on Spd 9 to mill the flour.
Add all other ingredients to bowl
Mix 8 secs on Spd 3 then let the batter rest for 10mins to let the oat flour soak up the moisture.
Whilst resting, prepare your optional fillings.
- Place fry pan on stove top and turn onto medium heat. If required, add butter to the pan to prepare for the batter.
- Pour in your thin batter. Once your pancake is slightly brown on the base, add on your optional fillings and folder the pancake over and continue to cook until they are melted and ready.
- Keep your pancakes warm in a Thermoserver or low oven, until ready to serve and top with preferred garnish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Spicy Black Bean Burger
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter