- 1 brown onion
- 200g Rindless Bacon Rashers, roughly chopped
- 30 g olive oil
- 6-8 stalks silverbeet, roughly chopped
- 8 eggs
- 150 g thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon curry powder, heaped
- 100 g plain flour
- pinch salt & pepper
1. Heat oven to 180deg. Grease & line baking dish.
2. Chop onion & bacon 2secs/speed 5.
3. Add oil, saute 4mins/100 deg/speed 2. Remove & scatter into baking dish.
4. Chop silverbeet 3 sec/speed 5 or until all chopped chunky. Add to onion & bacon mix.
5. Add eggs, cream, curry powder, S&P & flour. Mix 15sec/speed 5.
6. Pour over onion, bacon, silverbeet mixture & bake 45-60mins.
Accessories you need
Serve with fresh salad leaves & balsamic vinegar dressing
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Mum’s “Cheese” and Spinach Pie (GF, DF)
- Silverbeet & Feta Phyllo Bundt
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Shepherd’s Pie (Low Carb)
- lchf spinach bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Inside-out chicken parmigiana - Dani Valent