- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 dried chipotle chilli, sliced
- 120g quinoa, washed and drained
- 800g water
- 2t concentrated veg stock
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 2 corn kernals
- 1 can of black beans 400g
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 1/2c --- fresh coriander
- 1T olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop
2. Add 1T oil to bowl and cook
3. Add chipotle chilli, quinao, water, veg stock, and pepper
to bowl and cook
4. Add sweet potato to bowl and cook
5. Add corn, tomatoes, black beans and coriander to bowl and cook
place simmer basket over lid to prevent splashing
Ensure you wash your quinoa first to remove the bitter saponin from it.
Dried chipotle and canned black beans can be found online or in specialty stores. I buy mine online from Fireworks foods.
I have only used 1/4 of a dried chilli with the seeds taken out as my kids don't like it too hot. However if you like it hot and smokey then add 1/2 to a whole chipotle chilli.
This recipe was converted from "Isa Does It"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Spicy Mexican Bowl with Avocado
- Masoor dal, red lentil curry
- Mushroom Wellington
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Healthy Seed and Nut Muesli
- Ras El hanout
- Salmon Pot Pies
- Hot Cross Chocolate Brioche
- Be my Valentine Chocolate Cakes
- Tasty Corn Patties
- Delicious Vegetable Pasta sauce
- Herb and Cheese Quinoa muffins
- Falafels with Smokey Yogurt Dressing
- Apple and Carrot muffins
- Nat's Nice Nachos
- Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous
- Claypot Rice
- CREAM FILLED ECLAIRS WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
- Hemp rolls Vegan/Paleo/Gaps
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Blueberry and Lemon Hot Cross Buns
- Cauliflower whip