- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 dried chipotle chilli, sliced
- 120g quinoa, washed and drained
- 800g water
- 2t concentrated veg stock
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 2 corn kernals
- 1 can of black beans 400g
- 1 can chopped tomatoes (400g)
- 1/2c --- fresh coriander
- 1T olive oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place onion and garlic in bowl and chop
2. Add 1T oil to bowl and cook
3. Add chipotle chilli, quinao, water, veg stock, and pepper
to bowl and cook
4. Add sweet potato to bowl and cook
5. Add corn, tomatoes, black beans and coriander to bowl and cook
place simmer basket over lid to prevent splashing
Ensure you wash your quinoa first to remove the bitter saponin from it.
Dried chipotle and canned black beans can be found online or in specialty stores. I buy mine online from Fireworks foods.
I have only used 1/4 of a dried chilli with the seeds taken out as my kids don't like it too hot. However if you like it hot and smokey then add 1/2 to a whole chipotle chilli.
This recipe was converted from "Isa Does It"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Healthy Seed and Nut Muesli
- Ras El hanout
- Salmon Pot Pies
- Hot Cross Chocolate Brioche
- Be my Valentine Chocolate Cakes
- Tasty Corn Patties
- Delicious Vegetable Pasta sauce
- Herb and Cheese Quinoa muffins
- Falafels with Smokey Yogurt Dressing
- Apple and Carrot muffins
- Nat's Nice Nachos
- Chickpea Salad Sandwich
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- onion sauce
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon