- 4 cups water
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 large onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch fresh, spinach, washed and shredded
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Salt
Place polenta, onion, 2 cups water, olive oil and salt into TM bowl and
pulverize for 20 seconds on speed 9. Gradually add in remaining
2 cups water while continuing to pulverize on speed 9.
2. Cook for 30 minutes at 100 degrees C on speed 2.
If texture is still a bit grainy, pulverize for 20-30 seconds on speed 9.
3. Pour cooked polenta over shredded spinach in oven proof dish.
4. Arrange slices of tomato on top, allow to cool for 20 minutes to
allow polenta to set and then bake in oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour at
200 degrees C.
5. Allow to cool and then cut into squares or triangle shapes .
6. Reheat in oven before serving.
7. Serve with tomato/onion gravy and Fresh Garden Salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats
- Paneer Frankie Recipe