THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 Zuchini, Spiralled using a spiralizer
- 4 Baked sweet potato, I used leftovers
- 6 pieces butternut pumkin
- 1 brown onion
- 2 carrots
- 2 sprigs Continental Parsley
- 0.5 bottle Pasta Sauce, tomato
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Use a spiralizer and spiralize the 4 zucchini. Place into steam basket of Thermomix
Add all other ingredients and mix 15 secs on speed 5
Cook 20 mins varoma speed 2
Take out measuring cup, sit steaming basket on top of lid with zucchini. Steam for 20 mins whilst sauce cooking.
Add zucchini to plate, a dollop of butter, sprinkle with fresh parmesan and grated cheddar cheese, add cracked pepper.
Spoon cooked sauce over zucchini. Garnish with parsley.
This is great as a no carb pasta - the kids love it.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Fresh tomato tart
- Bok choy and coconut curry
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Chickpea Curry
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Breakfast Beans
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Vegetarian Tacos or Bean Dip
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini & Feta Mini Muffins
- Hunters Chicken Breast Cacciatore and steamed veg
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- LOW FODMAP CHICKEN AND ZUCHINI SOUP (based on Skinnymixer's Chicken Zoodle Soup)
- Mexican Style meat stack
- Hunters Beef and Vegetable Lasagne
- Gluten Free Chicken and Vegie Pasta Bolognese
- Thai Curry with Cauliflower Rice and Veg
- Paleo Veggie Bread, I Quit Sugar
- Vegan Minestrone Soup
- Healthy and Tasty Minestrone Soup
- Hidden veg Chicken Nuggets Kid Approved