- 1/4 red onion
- 1 small zucchini, cut in half
- 6 sprigs parsley, fresh
- 60 g baby spinach
- 100 g feta cheese
- 200 g firm ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 4 large portobello mushrooms
- Smoked Salmon, to serve
- cherry tomatoes, to serve
1. Add onion, zucchini & parsley to bowl, chop 4sec/ speed 7. Scrape down sides.
2. Add spinach, feta, ricotta, eggs & salt/pepper combine / 4 sec/ speed 3. Repeat if necessary.
3. Fill mushrooms with cheese mixture & place in varoma dish. Add 500g water to bowl. Place varoma dish and lid on top of .
4. Cook mushrooms for 10min/ varoma/ speed 3.
5. Add tomatoes to varoma dish, cooking for a further 5min/ varoma/speed 3.
6. Serve mushrooms topped with smoked salmon.
Variation: Replace smoked salmon with bacon.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Polenta gnocchi in creamy pumpkin sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- Savory lentil mince with Rice and Tofu
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Braised Bamboo Shoots
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche