- 160 grams Basil and Spinach Pesto from the EDC
- 1 onion, halved
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 40 g olive oil
- 320 g arborio rice
- 1.5 tbsp EDC vegetable stock paste
- 1 litre water
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 g baby spinach
- 25 g Shaved Parmesan to garnish
- 30 g Butter, optional
Recipe is created for
Make a batch of Basil and Spinach Pesto from the Everyday Cookbook. Set aside. You will use about half of the batch for this recipe.
Place onion and garlic into clean TM bowl. Chop 3 secs Sp7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add 40g olive oil and saute for 2 mins 100C sp1
Insert butterfly. Add rice and saute for 2 mins 100C Reverse Sp1.
Add Vegetable stock paste and water. Cook for 17 mins 100C reverse Sp1
Add pesto and mix on Reverse Sp1 for 20 secs until incorporated.
Pour into Thermoserver and stir in tomatoes, spinach and butter if using.
Garnish with shaved parmesan and season to taste if needed.
Tomato, Pesto and Parmesan Risotto
This recipe is adapted from the July 2013 Woolworths Fresh magazine.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats