- 4 level tbsp curry paste, green
- 2 level tsp vegetable oil
- 3 portions shallot
- 1 package coriander
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 150 grams peas
The first step to cook this Veg Thai Green curry recipe is to heat the oil in a huge flameproof casserole vessel with a tight-fitting top. Include the shallots with a liberal pinch of salt and fry for 7-10 minutes over medium flame until its softened and starting to caramelize.
Add the Orient Asian Thai green curry paste and chilli to the dish and fry for 2 mins. Put in the squash and pepper, then continue to stir in the coconut milk alongside 200ml of water. Include the lime leaves, cover and cook for 15-20 mins or until the squash is tender.
Mix the mangetout and baby corn through the curry, then re-cover, cooking over medium-low flame for an additional 5 minutes or until the vegetable is cooked. Season and mix through half of the coriander. Take out the lime leaves and dispose of them. Spoon the curry into deep bowls, dissipate the rest of the coriander and present with rice and lime wedges for squeezing over the curry. Thus, your delicious meal is prepared.
Easy Thai Green Curry Recipe
For best results I use ready-made Thai green curry paste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Sweet potato and chickpea curry
- Kale, spinach and feta pie
- Vegetable Sri Lankan Curry Recipe
- Sweet potato, pea and corn fritters (GF, egg free variations)
- Mushroom, Kale and Barley Pilaf
- Black Bean burgers
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Veg biryani
- Quick carrot dhal
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- Not So Fried Rice
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chiang mai noodles
- Scallion chicken
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Get Moreish Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi