- 200g rice
- bok choy, Chopped
- 2 carrots, Cut into matchsticks
- 100g broccoli, Cut into bite sized florets
- 2 tbs palm sugar
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 1 red chilli, Chopped into chunks
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 60g vegetable oil
- 2 tbs red curry paste, Five Tastes brand is vegan
- 100g water
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 400g coconut milk
- 100g Peanut Butter
- 500g firm tofu, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup firmly packed Thai basil leaves
- Place 900g of water in tm bowl, 200g of rice in basket. Lock lid.
- Chop carrots, broccoli and bok choy, place in varoma.
- Cook rice and steam veggies at the same time 16 minutes/varoma/speed 2.
- Place veggies in large bowl. Put rice in thermoserver. Empty water from tm bowl.
- Place palm sugar in tm bowl. Grate 5 seconds/speed 5. Set aside.
- Place chilli, onion and lime leaves in tm bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides.
- Add vegetable oil and curry paste into the TM bowl and saute for 4 minutes/varoma/speed 1 MC off.
- Add palm sugar, soy sauce, water and coconut milk and cook for 4 minutes/varoma/speed 1 MC off.
- Insert Butterfly and add peanut butter, tofu and basil and cook for 2 minutes/varoma/reverse + soft speed.
- Add tofu mix to the steamed veggies in the bowl, gently mix to combine.
- Serve with rice. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Stir fried broccoli
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Stir Fry Green Beans
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Vegan Creamy Mushroom and Garlic Pasta Sauce
- Chicken Loaf style seitan (vegan meat)
- Pulled pork style seitan (vegan meat)
- Vegetable Bake
- Shredded chicken style seitan (vegan meat)
- Beetroot Burgers
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry
- Vegan All-Purpose Cheese Sauce from @ohsheglows
- Vegan orange and rum truffles
- Vegan pesto pasta by @carrotsandflowers
- Vegan Chilli Con Carne (for nachos)
- Vegan peanut lentil curry (adapted from @anettvelsberg)