- 120 g zucchini, chopped into pieces
- 100 g broccoli florets
- 25 g Parmesan cheese, cut into cubes
- 100 g riccotta
- 50 g Fetta Cheese
- 3 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- olive oil for frying
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add parmesan cheese to . Grate 10 secs/ speed 10/ MC on. Pour cheese into bowl and set aside.
Add zucchini to . Chop 5 secs/speed 6/ MC on.
Add broccoli to . Chop 5 secs/speed 6/ MC on.
Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and reserved parmesan cheese.
Mix 6 secs/ speed 4/ MC on.
Using a non-stick fry pan, add small amount of olive oil to pan.
Add small amounts of batter to fry pan, cook till golden on underside and top is just setting. Flip to other side and cook till golden.
Remove from pan using lifter.
Accessories you need
Serve as a healthy breakfast or as a light lunch with a salad.
Could replace the zucchini or broccoli with other vegetables that you have on hand.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Hanne's porcupines
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins