- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- handful of fresh parsley, oregano and basil
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1x 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 1 Jar Passata sauce
- 1 teaspoon TMX veggie stock concentrate
- 120 grams walnuts
- 120 grams rolled oats
- 1 onion
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 cup parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 15 grams olive oil
- Put the onion, garlic, celery, carrot and herbs in TM bowl, chop 3 secs/speed 7
- Add oil and sauté 5 min//100°C with MC off
Add tomatoes, stock and sauce. Cook 20 min///100°C
- Set aside in a large bowl. Wash and dry the TM Bowl.
- Put walnuts, oats and parsley in TM bowl. Mix 2 secs//speed 6. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Put the onion in the TM bowl. Chop 3 secs/speed 7.
- Add olive oil and sauté 3 mins/Varoma temp/speed 1.
- Add the walnut mixture, egg, salt and pepper to the onions and mix 5 secs/speed 3 or until well combined.
- Heat some extra olive oil in a pan. Shape the mixture into balls and cook until browned on both sides.
- Add half of the pasta sauce to the pan over the top of the walnut balls and simmer gently for about 10 minutes.
Accessories you need
This dish is great served with pasta, or quinoa and parmesan cheese.
You can freeze any leftovers.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup