- celery stalks
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- handful of fresh parsley, oregano and basil
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1x 400g tin diced tomatoes
- 1 Jar Passata sauce
- 1 teaspoon TMX veggie stock concentrate
- 100 grams walnuts
- 100 grams rolled oats
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 15 grams olive oil
Recipe is created for
Put the onion, garlic, celery, carrot and herbs in the TM bowl and chop for 3 secs on speed 7
Add oil and sauté for 5 minutes on speed soft with MC off
Add the tomatoes, stock and sauce and cook for 20 minutes on 100 degrees, reverse, speed soft
Put walnuts, oats and parsley in TM bowl and mix for 2 seconds on speed 6. Set aside.
Put onion in bowl and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Add olive oil and sauté for 3 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
Add walnut mixture, eggs, salt and pepper to the onions and mix for 5 seconds on speed 3 or until well combined.
Heat some extra olive oil in a deep frypan. Shape the mixture into balls and drop into the oil. Cook until browned on both sides.
Add half of the pasta sauce to the frypan over the top of the walnut balls and simmer gently for about 10 minutes. Freeze the left over sauce for another time.
Serve with wholemeal spaghetti and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Veggie Fritters
- Vegan Dhal Tadka
- Vegan Dahl Makhani
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Mujadara
- Palak "Paneer" (with halloumi)
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Variation Mexican beans
- Baked beans alkalise cleanse friendly
- ZUCCHINI AND CARROT FRITTERS – EGG FREE
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Simple sausage rolls
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Veggie Fritters
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Burger Sauce - Gluten Free
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie