- 75 g bread, (2 slices - or use fresh breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 onion, peeled
- 1 zucchini, chopped coarsely
- 40 g pecans
- 35 g rolled oats
- 10 g soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander leaves
- 30 g Sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 100 g ricotta cheese, (I like home made - very easy if you haven't tried it)
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic American Australian Easy Natural Quick Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Roll Vegetable dish
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C and prepare baking tray with silicone sheet or baking paper.
Break bread into large pieces in thermomix bowl and mill to breadcrumbs 7 seconds speed 7
- Add in onion, zucchini and coriander leaves, and chop 5 seconds speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl
- Add in egg and pecans. Chop 3 seconds speed 5 then scrape down sides again. If you shake the egg up in another container to lightly beat before adding, keep the dirty container until step 5.
- Add in oats, ricotta, sauces and spices. Mix 5 seconds speed 3 reverse until well combined
- Halve pastry sheets and place mixture along the middle of each rectangle parallel to the longer side. Roll up into sausage roll shape and seal/brush with the leftover egg from the inside of the container you used to beat it in step 3.
- Cut into smaller logs if you wish or leave them longer...completely up to you. Bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes until pastry golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Stir Fry Veggies
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard