- 75 g bread, (2 slices - or use fresh breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 onion, peeled
- 1 zucchini, chopped coarsely
- 40 g pecans
- 35 g rolled oats
- 10 g soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 bunch fresh coriander leaves
- 30 g sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 100 g ricotta cheese, (I like home made - very easy if you haven't tried it)
- 2 sheets puff pastry
7minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 2min
8Recipe is created for
9Easy Natural Quick Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Alcohol-free Children food Vegetarian Roll Vegetable dish Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic Baking American Australian Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Winter
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C and prepare baking tray with silicone sheet or baking paper.
Break bread into large pieces in thermomix bowl and mill to breadcrumbs 7 seconds speed 7
- Add in onion, zucchini and coriander leaves, and chop 5 seconds speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl
- Add in egg and pecans. Chop 3 seconds speed 5 then scrape down sides again. If you shake the egg up in another container to lightly beat before adding, keep the dirty container until step 5.
- Add in oats, ricotta, sauces and spices. Mix 5 seconds speed 3 reverse until well combined
- Halve pastry sheets and place mixture along the middle of each rectangle parallel to the longer side. Roll up into sausage roll shape and seal/brush with the leftover egg from the inside of the container you used to beat it in step 3.
- Cut into smaller logs if you wish or leave them longer...completely up to you. Bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes until pastry golden.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Puttanesca Sauce
- Spicy pumpkin and pea quinoa
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Italian Vegetable Risotto
- Nutty chickpea and sweet potato curry - kid friendly
- Red Lentil, Chickpea & Coriander Dahl (adapted from Woolworths Magazine)
- Silverbeet and Rice Bake
- Apple and Cinnamon Porridge
- FODMAP friendly Eggplant Curry
- Grain Free Vegetable Lasagne
- Mushroom & Brown Lentil Bolognaise Sauce
- Roast pumpkin soup
- Hot cross bun bread & butter pudding
- Lemon Coconut Macaroons
- Crisp Ginger Biscuits
- Variation Chicken Parma Balls
- Monte Carlo biscuits
- Pav Bhaji
- Apple ginger compote
- Cherry Ripe Truffles
- Ginger cake
- "They won't believe it's not meat" Lasagna
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Quick Mini Quiches
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Tuna & Corn Fritters - Coles recipe- almost
- Variation Curried Sausages
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Instant Apple Slice