- 400 grams Sweet Potato., Cut in small cubes or slices
- 1 cauliflower, Cut whole cauliflower into chunks
- 150 grams peas, Frozen or fresh
- 150 grams corn kernels, Frozen or fresh
- 150 grams snow peas
- 3 sprigs mint leaves, Leaves only
- 3 Shallotts, sliced
- 50 grams walnuts or almonds, Rough chop
- 50 grams sultanas or raisins
- 100 grams baby spinach, Washed
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper, To taste
- --- oil, To mix through at end
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place 1/2 the cauliflower into mixing bowl on speed 4 for 2 seconds on reverse.
Repeat this step after moving contents around in the bowl.
Transfer the cauliflower to the Varoma dish
Do the same process with with the remainder of the cauliflower and add it also to the Varoma dish
Peel the Sweet Potatoe and cut into small slices or cubes then add to the Varoma along with the Cauliflower.
Fill the mixing bowl with water to the 1 litre measure and place on to base
Add the simmer basket to the mixing bowl and place the corn into basket.
Place lid on then put the Varoma into place adding the peas to the Varoma dish. Cover with lid and cook for 25 minutes on Varoma, Speed 2.
Stir the cauliflower, sweet potato and peas and then add the snow peas and cook on Varoma for 5 minutes, speed 2
Chop shallots, mint and nuts of choice Ready for assembling.
Wash baby spinach
Mix spices and salt ready to assemble
Add corn to Varoma dish and drizzle with oil of choice.
Sprinkle spices, shallots, mint, nuts and sultantas over the veggies in the Varoma and mix everything through for even distribution of spices. (Mix everything together in the Varoma dish with the Varoma lid underneath)
You can either mix spinach leaves through or place on a platter/plate and place cauliflower vegetables on top of it.
Serve and enjoy! You can serve warm or cold.
This recipe uses Cauliflower as a substitute for Rice - looks like rice but is a healthier version and still gluten free.
You can add any herbs and spices that you like to suit your taste buds. Same goes for nuts and dried fruit - add what you and your family like to eat or what you have in the cupboard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Satay noodle salad
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Caramilk Delight
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun