- 200 g wild rice
- 1000 g water
- 200 g sweet potato (diced)
- 200 g butternut pumpkin (diced)
- 1 red capsicum (chopped)
- 1 beetroot (diced)
- 1/2 --- punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Add water to bowl, put rinsed rice in basket and place inside thermomix bowl. Add potato, pumpkin to lower tray of varoma and beetroot and capsicum to top tray. Cook for 25 minutes at Varoma Speed 4.
Once cooked place vegetables on a lined baking tray. Add tomatoes and onions to the mix and drizzle with oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 180deg in oven for 20-30 minutes or until browned.
Place rice in Thermoserver and drizzle with oil. Once vegetables are cooked, toss through the rice along with basil and spinach/rocket. Crumble feta over the top along with some lime/lemon juice (optional)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Style Mushroom Soup
- Roasted Pumpkin and Onion Ravioli
- Sicilian Eggplant Bolognese
- Chick Pea Tofu
- Veg Nachos Recipe
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Chickpea stuffed zucchini
- Spicy Vegetable Chapati Wraps
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Sweet potato and chickpea kofta curry lime dressing
- Vegetarian Lasagne (Gluten free Dairy free option)
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry: