- 200 g wild rice
- 1000 g water
- 200 g sweet potato (diced)
- 200 g butternut pumpkin (diced)
- 1 red capsicum (chopped)
- 1 beetroot (diced)
- 1/2 --- punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Add water to bowl, put rinsed rice in basket and place inside thermomix bowl. Add potato, pumpkin to lower tray of varoma and beetroot and capsicum to top tray. Cook for 25 minutes at Varoma Speed 4.
Once cooked place vegetables on a lined baking tray. Add tomatoes and onions to the mix and drizzle with oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 180deg in oven for 20-30 minutes or until browned.
Place rice in Thermoserver and drizzle with oil. Once vegetables are cooked, toss through the rice along with basil and spinach/rocket. Crumble feta over the top along with some lime/lemon juice (optional)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Red Lentil Dahl
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spinach Pie aka Spanakopita
- Thai Green Curry Recipe With Spring Vegetables:
- TVP Bolognese (Vegan)
- Pumpkin, spinach and ricotta lasagna
- Falafel (Eastern Sudan Variant)
- Mexican rice (e.g. for Tortillas), vegetarian
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Chickpea Curry
- Masala Oats