- 200 g wild rice
- 1000 g water
- 200 g sweet potato (diced)
- 200 g butternut pumpkin (diced)
- 1 red capsicum (chopped)
- 1 beetroot (diced)
- 1/2 --- punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Add water to bowl, put rinsed rice in basket and place inside thermomix bowl. Add potato, pumpkin to lower tray of varoma and beetroot and capsicum to top tray. Cook for 25 minutes at Varoma Speed 4.
Once cooked place vegetables on a lined baking tray. Add tomatoes and onions to the mix and drizzle with oil, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Bake at 180deg in oven for 20-30 minutes or until browned.
Place rice in Thermoserver and drizzle with oil. Once vegetables are cooked, toss through the rice along with basil and spinach/rocket. Crumble feta over the top along with some lime/lemon juice (optional)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom & Brown Lentil Bolognaise Sauce
- Russian beetroot salad
- Easy Haloumi Stir Fry
- Vegetable Rosti stack with sour cream, smoked salmon and basil pesto
- Lentil bolognese
- Moroccan-Spiced Silverbeet
- Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Vegan Bean Casserole with Optional Sausage Bites
- Vegetable flan
- Peanut Protein Pancakes
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce
- Brilliant Red Buddha Bowl
- Pumpkin Soup
- Kim's Poached Eggs
- Roast pumpkin soup
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Raita - Yoghurt salad
- South Indian Chicken Biryani
- Low FODMAP Chestnut Soup
- LOW FODMAP Vegetable Stock Paste
- Easy French Onion Soup
- LOW FODMAP CHICKEN AND ZUCHINI SOUP (based on Skinnymixer's Chicken Zoodle Soup)
- Kids TheraPutty~ Gak ~ Play Goo