- few sprigs Thyme
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package zucchini flowers with baby zucchini attacehd, (about 6-8 flowers)
- 40 grams parmesan, cubed
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- heaped tablespoon small handful of parsley
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 200 grams arborio rice
- 70 grams dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon TM stock paste
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 100 grams asparagus, sliced into 5mm rounds
- 500 grams water
- 20g Butter
Pull leaves off thyme sprigs and place in a mortar and pestle. Bruise the leaves slightly, then cover with the oil. Leave this to sit while you make the risotto.
Remove flowers from baby zucchini, tear flowers lengthways into thirds, set aside. Slice baby zucchini into 5mm rounds; set aside (separately to flowers).
Put parmesan in TM bowl, grate 8-10 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
Put onion, garlic, parsley and oil in TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7. Cook for 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1, with MC off.
Insert butterfly. Add rice and wine to TM bowl, cook 2 mins, 100 degrees, , .
Add stock paste, mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini slices (NOT flowers) and water to TM bowl, cook 17 mins, 100 degrees, , .
Pour into thermoserver and stir through butter, zucchini flowers and most of the grated parmesan. Let it rest for 5 mins or so. Divide onto plates, sprinkle with remaining parmesan and drizzle with thyme oil (optional).
Thyme Oil (optional)
Accessories you need
You could double this recipe if you have guests or a big family. It will feed approx 6 people when doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ejjeh (Lebanese Omelette)
- Cheesy vegan Caulisotto
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Sweet corn fritters
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Mild Capsicum Soup
- Zucchini and Lettuce Soup
- Vegan Moussaka
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Sweet Potato Congee
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 'Peanut Butter' Banana Fudge (raw, nut-free)
- GF Cheesy Rolls
- Raw 'Caramel' Dip (or Date Spread)
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Mango Chutney
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Vegetable Fritters
- ABC Milk
- Strawberry, Mango and Passionfruit Jam
- Chocolate fondant cake
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade