- few sprigs Thyme
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package zucchini flowers with baby zucchini attacehd, (about 6-8 flowers)
- 40 grams parmesan, cubed
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- heaped tablespoon small handful of parsley
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 200 grams arborio rice
- 70 grams dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon TM stock paste
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 100 grams asparagus, sliced into 5mm rounds
- 500 grams water
- 20g Butter
Pull leaves off thyme sprigs and place in a mortar and pestle. Bruise the leaves slightly, then cover with the oil. Leave this to sit while you make the risotto.
Remove flowers from baby zucchini, tear flowers lengthways into thirds, set aside. Slice baby zucchini into 5mm rounds; set aside (separately to flowers).
Put parmesan in TM bowl, grate 8-10 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
Put onion, garlic, parsley and oil in TM bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 7. Cook for 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1, with MC off.
Insert butterfly. Add rice and wine to TM bowl, cook 2 mins, 100 degrees, , .
Add stock paste, mushrooms, asparagus, zucchini slices (NOT flowers) and water to TM bowl, cook 17 mins, 100 degrees, , .
Pour into thermoserver and stir through butter, zucchini flowers and most of the grated parmesan. Let it rest for 5 mins or so. Divide onto plates, sprinkle with remaining parmesan and drizzle with thyme oil (optional).
Thyme Oil (optional)
Accessories you need
You could double this recipe if you have guests or a big family. It will feed approx 6 people when doubled.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Pad see ew
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Apple & Onion Parcels
- Superfood Magic Pasta sauce
- vegan scrambled eggs
- Vegetables in saffron, chilli & coconut broth
- Pasta with Mushrooms
- Eggplant Parmigana
- Sweet Potato, Chickpea & Eggplant Hotpot
- Overnight Oats with stewed Apple and Rhubarb
- Easy Pav Bhaji (Mix veg mash)
- Chocolate Mousse Cake
- 'Peanut Butter' Banana Fudge (raw, nut-free)
- GF Cheesy Rolls
- Raw 'Caramel' Dip (or Date Spread)
- Cookie Dough Truffles
- Mango Chutney
- Gluten-Free Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
- Roasted Tomato Sauce
- Gluten-free, Egg-free, Dairy-free Vegetable Fritters
- ABC Milk
- Strawberry, Mango and Passionfruit Jam
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Sweet potato, Carrot and Apple Puree
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Budget Brownie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice