- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled
- handful of parsley
- 50 g olive oil
- 350-400 g arborio rice
- 10 g white wine vinegar
- 90 g water, to be mixed with the white wine vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp TM veggie stock concentrate
- 1 tsp TM Chicken Stock Paste
- 200 g fresh mushrooms, sliced, optional
- 1100 g water
- 20 g Butter
- 500 g chicken, cubed
1. Place the parmesan cheese into TM bowl and pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside
2. Place onion, garlic and parsley into bowl and chop for 2-3 seconds on speed 6-7.
3. Add oil and saute for 2 mins on 100˚ on speed 1 with MC off.
4. Insert butterfly. Add rice, wine and 90g water into TM bowl and saute for 2 minutes at 100˚ on "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" reverse + speed soft.
5. Add stock, mushrooms and water and cook for 16-17 minutes on Veroma on "Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting" reverse + speed soft.
6. At the same time, arrange the cuded chicken in the veroma and allow to cook.
7. When risotto and chicken have finished cooking, pour into thermoserver and stir though the chicken, parmesan cheese and butter. Allow to rest for at least 5 mins before serving.
Accessories you need
* Please note, you can use 100g of white wine if you prefer.
* It's great with a BBQ chicken from the supermarket instead of cooking
* Can leave mushrooms out
* TM Chicken Stock Paste - the recipe you will find on Quirky Cooking - I love this stock paste. It tastes 'real' and adds so much taste to this recipe.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
- Banana Cake
- GF Slow cooker Roast Lamb Leg and Gravy
- Persimmon Pudding (Percy Pud)
- Lemon & Tahini Dressing
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier