- 300 g spaghetti, or pasta of your choice
- 2 cloves garlic cloves
- 1 brown onion
- 30 g olive oil
- 500 g minced meat
- 400 g Can Diced tomato
- 20 g Worcestershire sauce
- 100 g tomato paste
- 2 sprigs basil
- 2 sprigs oregano, fresh
- 2 sprigs parsley
- to taste Salt & Pepper
- Boiling water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Fill Thermoserver with boiling water and leave for 5 mins, while you refill and boil the kettle with next lot of boiling water.
- Empty boiling water from Thermoserver and then refill with fresh boiling water.
- Add 300g Spaghetti, begin making bolognaise sauce in TM5.
- Leave until Spaghetti is cooked and then drain water from thermoserver.
- Add galic cloves, onion and olive oil to TM5 bowl 3 seconds, Speed 5
- Saute for 3 minutes, Varoma temp, Speed 1
- Add mince 5 mins, varoma temp,
- Add can tomatoes, worcestshire sauce, tomato paste, herbs and Salt & Pepper 8 minutes, 100 degrees, place simmering basket instead of measuring cup on lid.
- Serve Spaghetti into bowls and pour bolognaise sauce on top.
- Garnish with cheese and/or basil if you want.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Passata Sauce
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Chicken Pesto Pasta
- Zucchini Fritters
- KFC Chicken Seasoning
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Rich Vegan caramelised onion pasta
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked