THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 grams pumpkin, cubed
- 1 teaspoon paprika, sprinkled over pumpkin
- 1 brown onion, quartered
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary, leaves only
- 30 grams olive oil, and some for roasting pumpkin
- 250 grams bacon rasher, shortcut, cubed
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 100 grams white wine
- 2 tablespoons TM vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 litre water
- 1 cup --- frozen peas, thawed
- black pepper to taste
- 50 grams Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 piece chicken breasts, Sliced
- Spray pumpkin cubes with olive oil, sprinkle with paprika and roast in 180 degrees C oven for 1 hour (or until soft and caramelised). Set aside until needed
Fry chicken and set aside until needed
- 1. Place onion, garlic and rosemary into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add oil and cubed pancetta and saute 4 min/Varoma/speed 1.
3. Insert butterfly. Add rice and wine and saute 2 min/100C/ /speed 1.
4. Add TM stock and water and cook 10 min/100C/ /speed 1.
5. Add roasted pumpkin, Fried chicken, and thawed peas and cook for a further 10 min/100C/ /speed 1. Remove butterfly.
6. Pour into warmed Thermoserver, season with pepper and Parmesan cheese. Allow to rest for a minimum of 5 mins before serving. Rice will continue to absorb any liquid the longer it rests.
Roast pumpkin and Fried Chicken
Accessories you need
I add the pumpkin early so it will break down and colour the risotto. If you like your pumpkin whole, simply add it in the last step and fold through the risotto with the parmesan and black pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Quince conserve
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- sweet chestnut
- Purple sweet potato soymilk