- 1000 g Apricots, (stones removed)
- 1000 g sugar
- 2 Lemons juiced
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients in TM Bowl and blitz for 20 secs speed 9
Cook 40 mins 100 degrees speed 1 with mc removed and basket placed on top.
Test jam (you can do this by placing a spponful on a cold saucer, leave it for a minute then drag you finger through the jam to text the thickness)
If thick enough for your likely pour into sterilised jars and seal. If not thick enough cook for a further 10 mins or until to your preferred texture)
Use this basic recipe to create whatever flavoured jams you like just swcth the 1000g of Apricots to 1000g of some other fruit or fruit combo
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Cheescake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Tom Kha Gai
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits
- Jaffa Hot Chocolate
- Midori Illusion
- Shredded Chicken - flavoured for wraps
- Garlic Wraps (Mountain Bread)
- Fruit Leather
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Cookies
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Braised Chicken
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy and Egg FREE Caramel Slice
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)