- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 25 g fresh basil leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons water
- 30 g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- salt, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place avocado, basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts and lemon juice in the mixing bowl 15 seconds / Speed 8 (scrape down and repeat if necessary)
Add water and mix 5 seconds / Speed 8 (add more water if you like a thinner consistency)
Add parmesan cheese and salt (if using) 20 seconds / / Speed 1
Accessories you need
Can be frozen for later use
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Greek brown rice bowl
- Japanese Brown Rice Bowl
- Orange and Pineapple Smoothie
- Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce
- Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Brownies
- Clone of Creamy Sweet Chilli Chicken with Pasta
- Clone of Spiced Pumpkin & Baby Spinach Risotto (originally gnocchi)
- Creamy Cheesy Garlic Tortellini
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- My first veggies
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls