- 4-5 sprigs basil,fresh, leaves only
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp French Mustard
- 125 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp hot water, approx
Add basil leaves and garlic and chop 3 secs/speed 7.
Add egg yolk, vinegar and mustard and combine 6 secs/speed 5.
With the blades still on speed 5 slowly add oil (leave MC on) and process until thick. Add enough water for desired consistancy.
Accessories you need
This aioli was born to accompany lamb chops but it really goes well with many items. If you don't like it too tart use half the vinegar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Mexican beans