- 50 grams Parmesan Cheese Cubed.
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams fresh basil
- 20 grams spinach
- 140 grams almonds
- 20 grams pine nuts
- 60 grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1-2 tbsp white vinegar
Put garlic clove and parmesan cheese into bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9.
Add all remaining ngredients and press briefly 5 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Serve straight away or place into a jar/container and top with olive oil until just covered to store.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Passata Sauce