- 50 grams Parmesan Cheese Cubed.
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams fresh basil
- 20 grams spinach
- 140 grams almonds
- 20 grams pine nuts
- 60 grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1-2 tbsp white vinegar
Put garlic clove and parmesan cheese into bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9.
Add all remaining ngredients and press briefly 5 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Serve straight away or place into a jar/container and top with olive oil until just covered to store.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Chicken noodle soup