- 50 grams Parmesan Cheese Cubed.
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams fresh basil
- 20 grams spinach
- 140 grams almonds
- 20 grams pine nuts
- 60 grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1-2 tbsp white vinegar
Put garlic clove and parmesan cheese into bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9.
Add all remaining ngredients and press briefly 5 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Serve straight away or place into a jar/container and top with olive oil until just covered to store.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Tomato and onion relish