- 50 grams Parmesan Cheese Cubed.
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 grams fresh basil
- 20 grams spinach
- 140 grams almonds
- 20 grams pine nuts
- 60 grams Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 1-2 tbsp white vinegar
Put garlic clove and parmesan cheese into bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 9.
Add all remaining ngredients and press briefly 5 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Serve straight away or place into a jar/container and top with olive oil until just covered to store.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Pandan Coconut Jam (Kaya)
- Ceasar Salad Dressing
- Salted caramel sauce
- Tomato Chutney
- Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Tamari Almond Butter
- Beetroot and Goat's Cheese Dip (low salt)
- Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce
- Black tahini
- Strawberry Vanilla Jam
- Variation Mixed Berry Jam for TM 5