- 1 bunch basil
- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 100 grams Cashew Nuts toasted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 litre olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Recipe is created for
Place garlic, nuts and cheese in bowl, 5-10 secs on sp 8
Add basil and lemon juice in TM bowl, 5 secs sp 5.
While processing add oil and salt and pepper if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- American Banana Bread
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Nigella's Rosemary rememberance cake
- Vegan Veggie Rolls (Moderate RPAH diet)
- Sesame bars Cookidoo - translated from Italian
- Indian rice pudding
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Ketchup - Sugar Free