- 1 bunch basil
- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 100 grams Cashew Nuts toasted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 litre olive oil
- Salt and pepper
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, nuts and cheese in bowl, 5-10 secs on sp 8
Add basil and lemon juice in TM bowl, 5 secs sp 5.
While processing add oil and salt and pepper if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free