- 2 cups tightly packed --- fresh basil leaves, 1 large packet or 1-2 sleeves
- 45 g Grated Parmesan Cheese, or grate first in Thermy
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 45 g pine nuts or cashews
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt, to taste
- dash pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine all 30secs/sp6.
Scrape and repeat to desired consistency.
Store in the fridge and stir gently to combine if some oil has settled on the surface.
Delicious stirred through hot pasta or as a dip with crackers or grissini.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Citrus Fruit Mamalade
- Apple Fruit Jam
- Passionfruit apple jam
- Strawberry Curd
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Nduja (Salami Spread)
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 'The Dip' of all dips
- Fussy Eaters Hidden Ingredient Sauce
- . Healthy Lemon Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Black Bean Dip
- Oat bran cookies
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Crusty French baguettes
- Creamy tomato bisque
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Banana oat bread
- Flourless chocolate orange hazelnut cake
- Easy cheesy
- Ooba Healthy'ish' Curried Sausages
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Marion Grasby's Spicy Sichuan Wontons
- Variation Donna Hay's Salted Caramel and Vanilla Baked Cheesecake
- Batter (for Sweet and Sour/ Honey Sesame/ fish etc)
- Cale's Crepes
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup