- 2 cups tightly packed --- fresh basil leaves, 1 large packet or 1-2 sleeves
- 45 g Grated Parmesan Cheese, or grate first in Thermy
- 80 g extra virgin olive oil
- 45 g pine nuts or cashews
- 1 tsp dried garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt, to taste
- dash pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
Combine all 30secs/sp6.
Scrape and repeat to desired consistency.
Store in the fridge and stir gently to combine if some oil has settled on the surface.
Delicious stirred through hot pasta or as a dip with crackers or grissini.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- Caesar salad dressing
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- Creamy tuna dip
- Bounty Cake
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Gingerbread sweet potato slice
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Lemon sprinkle cookies