- 2 medium onions, peeled and halved
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 Cup of vinegar
- 1/2 cup of worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chipotle tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dry Basil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons chopped sage
- 1/2 cup of molasses
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the chopped onion into the mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed7, then scrape down sides and saute 5mins/120'/speed1
2. Add garlic, tomato paste and vinegar then bring up to a simmer 10mins/120'/speed2
3. Add rest of ingredients and cook 20mins/varoma/speed1. Insert simmering basket instead of mc. Sauce should thicken during cooking time
Baste ribs with sauce at the end of slow cooking them and ensure not to burn the sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.