- 400 g Raw Beetroots (or can)
- 100 g Salted Cashews
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 2 cloves garlic
- dash salt & pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Sour Cream (optional)
1. Add beetroot and cashews chop 5sec/sp5. Secure lid with measuring cup.
2. Add remaining ingredients blend 10-15sec/sp5-6 until desired consistency is achieved.
Accessories you need
Add sour cream for creamier texture or omit for a dairy-free option.
Omit Cashews for a nut-free option.
Serve on baby spinach for a Christmas festive spin and garnish with your favourite green herb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Passata (no onion no garlic)
- Passionfruit Curd
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon