- 400 g Raw Beetroots (or can)
- 100 g Salted Cashews
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons horseradish cream
- 2 cloves garlic
- dash salt & pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Sour Cream (optional)
1. Add beetroot and cashews chop 5sec/sp5. Secure lid with measuring cup.
2. Add remaining ingredients blend 10-15sec/sp5-6 until desired consistency is achieved.
Accessories you need
Add sour cream for creamier texture or omit for a dairy-free option.
Omit Cashews for a nut-free option.
Serve on baby spinach for a Christmas festive spin and garnish with your favourite green herb.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Beanie's Pork and Chive Dumplings
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Warm Chilli Con Queso Dip
- Variation Mexican beans