- 1 clove garlic
- 90 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 1 level teaspoon ground rock salt
- 55 grams ground almond meal
- 1 teaspoon cummin seeds
- 400 gram can butter beans
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place the garlic clove into the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed7. Scrape down sides and repeat.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix 15 sec/speed 5 until desired consistency and mixture is well combined. If necessary, scrape down the sides and mix 5 sec/speed 5.
3. Serve with toasted pita bread, baguette, or freshly chopped vegetables to dip.
Accessories you need
Serve in a bowl drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and topped with almond slivers/cummin seeds/poppy seeds.
Instead of cummin seeds in the hommus insert a teaspoon of fresh rosemary to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Satay Sauce
- Easy pasta side dish
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Fragrant pipis
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes