- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon Worstershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons Dijon or Australian mustard
- 1 tablespoons white wine vinegar or white balsamic vinegar
- 6 anchovies
- 1 tablespoons Lemon juice ( or add more to taste)
- 1 cup of extra light olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt & White Pepper to taste
Add vinegar, garlic, mustard, anchovies, Worcestershire sauce and egg yolk into bowl speed 10 for 5 seconds to ensure all is smooth
Insert butterflyOn speed 3 to 4 - Add the olive oil a few drops at a time until the dressing starts to thicken.
Once thickened - The oil can then be added in a stream. When the dressing is thick and smooth, add MC and squeeze lemon juice on to lid to ensure no pips mix for a further 10 seconds lastly and salt and white pepper to taste
Add to cos lettuce and then add your Caesar salad ingredients
To make the dressing
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- The Fast 800 Cowboy Baked Beans converted by Thermo-lish
- Timorese tamarind BBQ sauce
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls