- 300 g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 2 litres water
- good pinch sea salt
- 240 g rice milk, make in TM
- 1/2 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 3 sprigs Basil & Parsley
- Juice 1/2 lemon
Add water and cashews to TM bowl and boil for 10 minutes on Veroma temp. On reverse and speed soft"Counter-clockwise operation" "Gentle stir setting"
Drain nuts then place back in the TM bowl with another litre of water. Boil for 15 minutes on reverse"Counter-clockwise operation" Speed soft "Gentle stir setting"
Drain nut again and return to TM bowl. Add all the other ingredients and blend for 1 minute on speed 10 or until smooth. Dont forget to take your TM off reverse.
Serve warm or cooled. Can be used as a dip with crackers or veg sticks or as an condiment to dishes.
I was given this recipe by one of my lovely Thermomix customers who fell in love with the cashew cheese served at Gwinganna Health Resort. I have converted the recipe she gave me to make in the Thermomix and it couldnt be easier or tastier. I love that it is dairy free and packed with cashews which are natures prozac. We should call it Happy Cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Banana Hazelnut & Honey Bread
- Carrot Cakes with Harissa Yoghurt
- Bánh Xèo - Crispy Vietnamese Pancakes with Nuoc Tuong - Yellow Bean Sauce
- Pistachio ANZAC Biscuits - Variation on EDC recipe
- Barbecue Sauce
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Sautéed Chestnut Mushrooms