- 300 g Raw Cashew Nuts
- 2 litres water
- good pinch sea salt
- 240 g rice milk, make in TM
- 1/2 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 3 sprigs Basil & Parsley
- Juice 1/2 lemon
Add water and cashews to TM bowl and boil for 10 minutes on Veroma temp. On reverse and speed soft
Drain nuts then place back in the TM bowl with another litre of water. Boil for 15 minutes on reverse Speed soft
Drain nut again and return to TM bowl. Add all the other ingredients and blend for 1 minute on speed 10 or until smooth. Dont forget to take your TM off reverse.
Serve warm or cooled. Can be used as a dip with crackers or veg sticks or as an condiment to dishes.
I was given this recipe by one of my lovely Thermomix customers who fell in love with the cashew cheese served at Gwinganna Health Resort. I have converted the recipe she gave me to make in the Thermomix and it couldnt be easier or tastier. I love that it is dairy free and packed with cashews which are natures prozac. We should call it Happy Cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Banana Hazelnut & Honey Bread
- Carrot Cakes with Harissa Yoghurt
- Bánh Xèo - Crispy Vietnamese Pancakes with Nuoc Tuong - Yellow Bean Sauce
- Pistachio ANZAC Biscuits - Variation on EDC recipe
- Barbecue Sauce
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Sautéed Chestnut Mushrooms