- 100 g Cashews, roasted and salted
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes
- baby spinach, handful (see Tiips)
- 20 g lemon juice, (see Tips)
- pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 6 sec/speed 8.
Serve with vegie sticks or your favorite Thermomix crackers.
Baby spinach can be substituted with rocket leaves.
Lemon juice can be substituted with olive oil.
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Parmesan & Zucchini Waffle
- Yorkshire puddings
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Tomato and onion relish
- Boccongini stuffed meatballs
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ham and Cheese Gluten Free Quinoa Muffins (Dairy Free Variations)
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Grain Free Pastry Crust