- 100 g Cashews, roasted and salted
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes
- baby spinach, handful (see Tiips)
- 20 g lemon juice, (see Tips)
- pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 6 sec/speed 8.
Serve with vegie sticks or your favorite Thermomix crackers.
Baby spinach can be substituted with rocket leaves.
Lemon juice can be substituted with olive oil.
Other users also liked...
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Zucchini, Ham and Corn Bites
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Onion gravy
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Chunky beef, bacon and red wine pie filling
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Sausage Crumble Style Seitan (Vegan Meat)
- Vegetarian Lasagne