- 100 g Cashews, roasted and salted
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into cubes
- baby spinach, handful (see Tiips)
- 20 g lemon juice, (see Tips)
- pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and blend 6 sec/speed 8.
Serve with vegie sticks or your favorite Thermomix crackers.
Baby spinach can be substituted with rocket leaves.
Lemon juice can be substituted with olive oil.
Other users also liked...
- Cream Cheese
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats