- 250 grams raw cashews
- 40 grams peanut oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 long red chillies, Or more, to taste
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1MC water
- 1 cm ginger
- Place Cashews in bowl and mill for 5 seconds on speed 8. Set aside
- Chop Chilli, Ginger and Garlic for 3 seconds speed 6
- Add Oil and cook for 4 minutes, Varoma temp on speed 1
- Add Cashews, Sugar and Coconut Milk and cook for 20 minutes, 100 degrees, Speed 2, this will break the Cashews down more. Check at 10 minutes, if it is too thick add the water while it is cooking to thin out a little.
- Stir through with Spatula and serve (goes well with Chicken Kebabs or just simmered with cooked chicken and served on a bed of jasmine rice)
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 3 Chilli Jam
- Tomato Sauce
- Cumquat Ginger and Date Chutney
- Chilli Jam(Hoi An Chilli Jam taken from SBS food Magazine)
- Ginger Spring onion Sauce (to go with Hainanese Chicken)
- Spiced fig and Pear Jam
- Fig and Cocoa Marmalade
- Fig marmalade
- Spiced fig and honey jam
- Lemon & Passionfruit Curd
- Chili Chutney
- Plum Jam