- 1 litres full cream milk
- 100 g plain flour
- 100 g Butter, cubed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 pinches black pepper, freshly ground
- 50 g grated cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place butter in mixing bowl and melt 3min/100degrees/speed 1.
- Add flour and cook 3min/100degrees/speed 1.
- Add milk, salt and black pepper and cook 12 min/90 degrees/speed4.
- add cheese and stir through 20sec/speed 3.
use any grated cheese you like. I use a mix of cheddar, mozzarella and parmesan that i have grated in my Thermomix. See the introduction to your basics section of your Basic Cookbook for instructions on how to grate cheese.
This recipe was inspired by a combination of the Bechamel Sauce recipes in the basic cookbook and the Everyday Cookbook. I've adjusted the amounts slightly to make a thick sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Hunker Begendi
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Variation Banana Muffins