- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 preserved lemon
- 2 onions
- 1 small red chilli
- 1 heaped tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 heaped tablespoon ground cumin
- 5 sprigs flat leafted parsley
- 5 sprigs coriander
- 2 fresh bay leaves
- 1 pinch saffron thread
- 115 g olive oil
- 3 pinches sea salt and cracked pepper
Recipe is created for
Peel garlic and onions, and cut onions in half.
Wash parsley and coriander and remove coriander roots.
Add all ingredients except olive oil and bay leaves and process 1 min speed 9.
Turn down to speed 2 and add olive oil slowly through lid. Tear bay leaves in half and add to marinade.
This is fantastic marinade that can be used for a number of things - marinating fish or chicken and vegetables, or used as a stuffing or a sauce.
I love this in Chicken, green olive and preserved lemon tagine. I marinate the chicken overnight in the chermoula sauce.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paw Paw Chutney
- Spelt Pizza with cured Salmon, avocado, cucumber and lemon drizzle sauce
- Sweet Orange Jam
- Green Mango Chutney
- Peppery cured salmon
- Tomato Passata
- Butter cake with passionfruit cream cheese icing
- Tuna Pasta
- Mango Macadamia Smoothie
- Creamy Mango Ice Cream Bars
- Coriander cashew and lime pesto
- Sugar Cookies
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Raula’s Bazella