- 140 grams Cashews
- 50 grams macadamia nuts
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 80 grams Maple syrup
- 1/2 --- lemon, juice only
- 40 grams raw cacoa powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Bean Paste
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
8Recipe is created for
Place nuts into bowl and process at speed 6 for 20-30 seconds until they become creamy.
Add all other ingredients and blend on speed 5 for 5-10 seconds.
Enjoy served with your favourite fruit (I love it with fresh bananas, strawberries or dried apricots).
Accessories you need
This recipe is converted and adapted from the topping of the Raw Chocolate Shortbread Bars from Rawlicious.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake