- 500 grams choko, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 130 grams cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1/4 green capsicum
- 1/4 red capsicum
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 500 grams white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 130 grams raw sugar, or brown sugar
- 90 grams vinegar, extra
- 20 grams flour, for thickening
22h 0minPreparation 22h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Chop Vegetables on speed 8 for 10-20 seconds.
Empty into glass or china bowl and leave overnight.
Next day, rinse under cold water in a colander and drain well.
Heat vinegar, mustard, curry, tumeric and sugar for 2 mins at 100°C on speed soft.
Add chopped vegetables and boil for 10 mins at Varoma temperature on speed soft with the MC off, put the basket on top if it starts to spit.
Add ﬂour and extra vinegar and mix for 10 seconds on reverse speed 4.
Cook for 5 mins at Varoma temperature on reverse speed 2 with MC off. It should end up slightly thickened.
Choko Pickles go great on Corned Beef Sandwiches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Mango Jam
- Chippy Tea Curry Sauce
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Grapefruit Orange Chia Marmalade
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Vegan Cashew Cheese