- 500 grams choko, Peeled and roughly chopped
- 130 grams cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 1/4 green capsicum
- 1/4 red capsicum
- 1 large onion, roughly chopped
- 500 grams white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 130 grams raw sugar, or brown sugar
- 90 grams vinegar, extra
- 20 grams flour, for thickening
22h 0minPreparation 22h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Chop Vegetables on speed 8 for 10-20 seconds.
Empty into glass or china bowl and leave overnight.
Next day, rinse under cold water in a colander and drain well.
Heat vinegar, mustard, curry, tumeric and sugar for 2 mins at 100°C on speed soft.
Add chopped vegetables and boil for 10 mins at Varoma temperature on speed soft with the MC off, put the basket on top if it starts to spit.
Add ﬂour and extra vinegar and mix for 10 seconds on reverse speed 4.
Cook for 5 mins at Varoma temperature on reverse speed 2 with MC off. It should end up slightly thickened.
Choko Pickles go great on Corned Beef Sandwiches.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chilli laksa sauce
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Chouriço Pâté (chorizo butter)
- Tobasco Sauce
- Passata Sauce
- Quick Avocado/Yoghurt Dip
- Tomato Sauce kids wont know the difference
- Almond butter
- Blue cheese sauce
- Capsicum Paste (biber salças)
- The Thermomixing Mum's Veggie Loaded Pizza and Pasta Sauce
- Sardine Paté - Portuguese Style
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Rice bread
- Empanada Pastry
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!