- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small knob ginger, peeled
- 1 red onion
- 2 large avocadoes, roughly chopped
- 1 tin of corn, drained, (undrained tin approx 440g)
- 1 fresh chilli or 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 bunch coriander, leaves only
- 1 tbsp vegetable stock puree
- 1 tbsp mayonaise or aoili
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
Place garlic and ginger in TM bowl, chop 5 seconds/speed 9.
Scrape down sides of bowl. Add onion, chop 3 seconds/speed 6
Scrape down sides of bowl, add the remaining ingredients, set blade to reverse and mix speed 2 for about 20 seconds or until combined.
Accessories you need
Serve as a dip, or delicious with chicken or fish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.